Quotes

  • Fashion fades, style is eternal. - CoCo Chanel
  • Inspiration gives no warnings. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  • Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. - Edna Woolman Chase

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jessica Szohr


























I just love this woman's over all appearance and she is just beautiful...yes, I am talking about Jessica Szohr whom I had the pleasure of meeting on September 10, 2010 at Fashions Night Out in Prada. Jessica is the sweetest person in the world and she has such elegant, but bad girl type style, it's the sweet vs. rough look that always is eye catching.


1 comment:

  1. I simply love, love, love Jessica Szohr! Her spread in Nylon was fantastic and she looks so amazing in anything that she wears!

    I'm loving your blog too!

    Erica D
    Follow? http://fashionsglamwhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete