Quotes

  • Fashion fades, style is eternal. - CoCo Chanel
  • Inspiration gives no warnings. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  • Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. - Edna Woolman Chase

Friday, August 6, 2010

In Style



As I walk through Soho in NYC I see many people dressing in this manner, shorts and unique heels and wedges. These Finsk heels are a perfect example of unique, the design of the heel baffles me it almost resembles a rocking chair as a heel!
I also am aware of all the bright neons people are sporting this season. I guess everyone tuned into Milan's fashion week 2007 since many neons were sported in numerous line-ups. Shown here is Milan Fashion week 2007 designs by Blumarine, D&G, La Perla, Burberry Prorsum, Missoni, Moschino, Prada, and Jill Sander.

No comments:

Post a Comment