Quotes

  • Fashion fades, style is eternal. - CoCo Chanel
  • Inspiration gives no warnings. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  • Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. - Edna Woolman Chase

Friday, September 24, 2010

Be Aware!

There are many new and upcoming designers out there, but five specific ones caught my attention. In their collaborations with J. Brand jeans, which might I add are beautiful and unique, they each caught my attention in different ways! Basically each jean designed by one of these designers is a must have!
5 Rising British Designers:
1) Christopher Kane
2) Meadham Kirchoff
3) Richard Nicoll
4) Erdem
5) Peter Pilotto

If your a designer who believes you have what it takes to be the next big thing The Centre for Fashion Enterprise is the way to go. The Centre for Fashion Enterprise is a organization based in London that provides business guidance and mentoring for emerging fashion talent. Good luck to all you hard working designers who are trying to make it big! I am also a designer and I am trying every way possible to place myself in everything having to do with fashion and I know how hard it can be so I wish all you other designers the best of luck and I hope some of my posts help.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE christopher kane and his designs for versus.
    his topshop collection was amazing, but nothing fit me properly! too long, too baggy, too awkwards... still amzing on jessica stam though

    ReplyDelete